Allows access to unlimited* free professional report printing for submitting reports to any Council (*fair go policy applies).
License automatically renews each year until cancelled.
Your license will help us to better support you and to keep developing InSite Water.
We also donate 10% of profits to Water Aid – helping to deliver clean water projects around the world.
InSite provides a simple, clear, fast user interface that guides you through every part of Best Practice IWM (Integrated Water Management) design for single site and compiles it all into a printable report at the end. InSite has been designed in partnership with Councils to make approvings stormwater plans in building and planning applications more straight forward.
When you register to use InSite Water you can:
- Create and save as many projects as you like.
- Work on projects, then save them to continue at a later date.
- Use In-Site’s calculations to help you work out your stormwater treatment types and sizes, and to size your stormwater detention and/or retention tanks, and optimise rainwater tanks.
- Calculate your pollution reduction (STORM equivalent) score.
- Get an immediate answer on whether your design meets ‘best practice’ standards.